Thursday, 1 March 2018

533

I didn’t do exactly the 4 periods of 15 minutes each. In the morning I had a lot to do. However, I did try both Japanese and Spanish, and the method worked like a breeze. As before, and as I’d expect other people to react, it really doesn’t feel as if anything is being achieved, on account of the fact that it proceeds so effortlessly.

It will take some time to prepare the resources exactly as I want them. I’ll do that unhurriedly one language at a time. But the Germanic, Romance and Scandinavian tongues will present no problems whatsoever.

Today: J5 D2 G2 F1 Sp1           

Total: J513 D198 G84 P60 F56 Sp39 A9 I9 C8 Sw4 Ru2 Da2 N2 Ro2 M1 Gk1

No comments:

Post a Comment