What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Wednesday 28 February 2018

532

I’m checking my Kindle. Today I’ve done Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Japanese and finally Spanish. I could have done Italian too, Danish, Norwegian and maybe a couple of others. They don’t take any effort, and the Kindle-slash-Heinrich method works comfortably.

A little too comfortably, too slowly. I’d achieve 2 or 3 times as much simultaneously listening and reading. Why don’t I do that?

Tomorrow I’ll institute an hour doing 4 languages for 15 minutes each at one sitting.

After that, it’s high time how to tackle others like Polish, Greek, Russian and maybe Finnish. They need more careful handling.

Today: J5 D1 G1 F1 Sp1 Sw1          

Total: J508 D196 G83 P60 F55 Sp38 A9 I9 C8 Sw4 Ru2 Da2 N2 Ro2 M1 Gk1

No comments:

Post a Comment