What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Saturday 24 February 2018

527

Listening to the second tape cassette side of the Romanian course, I realize once more just how terribly inadequate traditional language instruction is. Truly awful! And so it is just as well that I’m trying to do something about it.

I have learned how to arrange, according to difficulty, sentences using Excel. I copy them across from a word document after starting each sentence on a new line. I’m able to automatically count the number of characters per cell (but I haven’t learned yet how to automatically count the words). Roughly, the more letters (or words) the harder the sentence. 

Today: J4 D1 Ro1          

Total: J486 D191 G80 P56 F51 Sp34 A9 I8 C8 Ru2 Da2 N2 Ro2 M1 Sw1 

No comments:

Post a Comment