What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Tuesday 27 February 2018

531

With certain students I’m able to discuss the concept of holistic language learning. With other students I need to be careful to keep both the language and the ideas as simple as possible, at least at the start. It takes some time for ‘unlearning’ to take place.

For myself, the Heinrich maneuver is going very well. However, I still need to get into the habit of listening as I read in order to increase the speed, understanding and absorption of language. 

For me, too, hearing a new idea, even understanding a new idea, is not sufficient to make it habitual.

Today: J5 D1 G1 P1 F1 Sp1 I1 Sw1          

Total: J503 D195 G82 P60 F54 Sp37 A9 I9 C8 Ru2 Da2 N2 Sw3 Ro2 M1 Gk1

No comments:

Post a Comment