What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Saturday 31 March 2018

562

An explanation. With Japanese I’m converting 5-digit numerical codes to 4-digit numerical codes. That isn’t Japanese, and so I’m not crediting myself with that time. However, there is promise with the NHK World site that I bookmarked.

I’ve made a grievous error. I assumed that people would easily be swayed. I assumed that educators would come running, as soon as they saw what I was doing. But you cannot assume that people with change as readily as that.

Therefore, don’t put pressure on myself to convince. Take the long-term view. Enjoy what I do. That’s all that I can do.

Today: J0 D2               
Total: J599 D27 G94 P63 F62 Sp42 I11 A10 Sw10 C9 Ro5 N4 M4 Da3 Ru3 Gk1 H1


No comments:

Post a Comment