What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Saturday 24 March 2018

555

With a low-grade cold I can’t do much. Nevertheless, I did spend some time on my kanji. I have only about 200 to check, after which I’ll implement the new 4-digit code.

I happened to catch some Hindi in the background of a Youtube clip about mud-wresting (not what you think).

But my main accomplishment was to examine my files for Russian material. In that, I’m well-equipped/stocked/supplied. I have all 7 Harry Potters in RTF format. I was able to download the HP1 audiobook (the first half). And I have a course called ‘Listen ‘n’ Learn Russian’ to get started.

Today: J3 R1 H1             

Total: J581 D217 G88 P62 F62 Sp42 I11 A10 Sw9 C9 N4 Da3 Ru3 Ro2 M1 Gk1 H1

No comments:

Post a Comment