What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Tuesday 28 September 2021

821

 Yesterday I learned that the professional development presentations are to be interactive as well. Therefore, to update my notes (in green).

  • Why I started - initially as part of the GDTE
  • Creating a praxis from Krashen's hypotheses (which I consider having a right-brain commonality)
  • Receptive knowledge first / familiarity
  • Description of my Gold List activity over 100 days, one hour per day (long term over short term memory, a form of SRS)
  • i+1 equals a 'stickiness' level of 2-4 /5
  • Show my work notes
  • It's my job to do the practice; the job of learning is my brain's 
  • List of the resources I used
  • Assessment of how well this is working - use of Te Kete Kupu sentences, motivation, means of measurement
  • Interactivity
    • familiarity 1 - 5
    • matching

No comments:

Post a Comment