What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Thursday 13 April 2017

210

Today I braved the rain while listening to Polish. Again, I walked down to the Polytechnic early to and shed my wet things inside Hotere House. I’m the first to stake any sort of claim.

Now it’s Easter, so I’ve a couple of wets to get my life organized. We’ve switched bedrooms around at home. Lugging books, I realize just how many of them I’ve already collected since returning to New Zealand. 


There’re lots of empty bookcases at Hotere House, so I’ll fill a shelf or two with my language-book surplus. A home away from home right next to work!

1 comment:

  1. I explored around the grounds yesterday and discovered an old containers filled with wash pegs beneath the outside washing line. Original?

    ReplyDelete