What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Monday 2 April 2018

565

The Greek alphabet looks elegant. However, I haven’t studied it. Instead, I collected letters by copying them down from Ierokyrikas written by Camilla Lackberg. This gave me a great sense of both their shape and frequency. Sachi got interested too, and she helped me with a page. We collected 25 lower-case letters and half that number capitals. Now to check against the actual alphabet and to put them in order. 

I also completed Persoonlijk and started Blind Vetrouwen, a Michael Connelly novel featuring Harry Bosch. And I’ve started Die Kamer des Schreckens. Just Hindi to take a squiz at now.

Today: J1 D3 G1 Gk2              

Total: J600 D236 G95 P63 F62 Sp42 I12 A10 Sw10 C9 Ro5 N4 M4 Da3 Ru3 Gk3 H1

No comments:

Post a Comment