What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Wednesday 21 September 2016

4

I believe that I’ve figured it out. Otherwise, why would I even attempt to do what I’m doing? There’s every chance that this will work. I’m totally convinced.

Still, I’m not here to sell anyone anything. All I mean to do is to record my progress, and maybe get people interested in finding out more.

Why? Because it’s fun! 

Why would I try this otherwise? I’m doing this as an adventure. I do it because it’s compelling, and because I’m curious. 


Though this is my work, it’s also my hobby. I’d do it without being paid (which is the case).

1 comment:

  1. As I figure out the nuts and bolts of how to proceed with this, I'm totally convinced that to promote this in an authentic manner I need to keep the 'fun' aspect of this project uppermost in mind. I need to be the Willy Wonka of language learning!

    ReplyDelete