What's this?

A little reflection daily about my language acquisition

Saturday 21 August 2021

783

 It makes sense to optimize one's learning strategies. A 10% improvement to your learning method benefits you daily by that amount. It's like interest on your savings in the bank.

Furthermore, if you can introduce additional improvements, these do not simply add up. They yield exponential improvement.

Anyway, my tweak of the day was to reverse how I enter my Goldilocks sentences. If I copy them in English then in Maori, I believe that that is better than the reverse. It stands to reason that you comprehend and retain more if you have the English meaning in mind as you copy out the Maori. (Rather than learning what the Maori sentence means after already having written it.


No comments:

Post a Comment